Future of mobility
InnoTrans will take place in Berlin from September 20 – 23. Every two years, everything revolves around railway technology, railway infrastructure, public transport, interiors and tunnel construction at the leading international trade fair. With 3,500 running meters of track, the InnoTrans track and outdoor area is particularly impressive. The testing experts at Applus+ IMA Dresden will also be present at the trade fair and await visitors with the following highlights:
- Structural and component testing for car bodies, bogie and chassis frames, axle bearing housings, stabilizers and much more.
- Material testing for metals, plastics and composites
- Measurement campaigns and data evaluation
- Concept development of test technologies and systems
- Strength analyses and finite element analyses
- Development and testing of fiber composites
- Material databases for design, simulation and testing
- Electrical testing
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Fire protection and fire testing
You will find the Applus+ IMA Dresden team in Hall 7.2B at the joint booth of the Saxony Economic Development Corporation “Saxony” with booth number 100. Meet Dr. Thorsten Voigt, Key Account Manager Rail Vehicles, Dr. Ron Buchholz, CEO, Dr. Tom Schiemann, Department Manager Simulation and Strength Assessment and Walter Hartung, Project Engineer Structural Testing Department. We are looking forward to it!