Working at IMA Dresden
The future is full of challenges, and developments are moving forward rapidly. Numerous innovative products and technologies for the future pass through the test halls and laboratories of IMA Dresden and, irrespective of which industries, we meet up with pioneering thinkers and pacemakers on a daily basis who will develop the future with their willingness to design and their futuristic visions. Working for IMA Dresden means contributing to many exciting projects.
The ability to think and act in the interests of our customers is not a frivolously formulated code of conduct. This principle also includes seriously striving for engineering perfection, which can then lead to intelligent solutions and sustainably usable results. Every one of our over 200 employees contributes a part to this responsibility.
Satisfied and motivated staff enable us to achieve maximum performance. Our corporate culture is characterised by fairness, self-responsibility, trust, tolerance and respect and we maintain open, active and honest communication. These are just a few of the reasons why we are perceived as an attractive employer.
Work and leisure time
- Family-friendly work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexitime account
- 30 days holiday plus up to 20 flexitime days
- Paid time off for special events such as a wedding or a birth
- Targeted and individual further education and training courses
- Targeted onboarding programme for the first few weeks at our company
- Extensive library and knowledge pool available
- Internal, interdisciplinary information events for all members of staff
- Catering subsidy for lunch
- Employer contribution to capital accumulation benefits
- Company pension scheme
Even more benefits
- Newcomer meeting for all new members of staff
- Regular events at company and department level to strengthen our team spirit
- Families Summer festival with games and fun
- Participation in sports events (e.g. REWE team challenge)
- Creative corners for all employees
- Modern and comfortable vehicle fleet for business trips
- Flat hierarchy with personal, friendly atmosphere
- Provision of kitchenettes and break rooms
Would you like to participate in the IMA test world and expand our diverse team? Apply for one of our job vacancies or initiatives – we are always looking for people who have their own initiative, courage and the will to help shape the future.