IMA Dresden at Farnborough Airshow
After two years, it was time again: In English Farnborough the “Farnborough International Air Show” took place from 16.-22. July and caught the attention of the aviation industry. South-east of London, some 1500 exhibitors from the aerospace industry met. The organizer and the big OEM’s are positive.
The IMA Dresden is also very satisfied with the course of the fair and the results so far. We thank all interested parties, partners and friends for the interesting discussions and discussions. In best company we were represented for the first time at the Hanse Pavillon in Hall 4 (organized by Hanse Aerospace Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH) together with 11 other companies from Germany.
The visitors of our booth were informed about news, new test technologies and special tests for the aerospace industry as well as Future Projects. Focus topics were:
- State of the Art Test Methods for Curved and Fuselage Panels
- Complex Multi Axial Vibration and High-Speed Tests
- Structure and Systems Tests acc. to environmental Standards (MIL, RTCA)
- Low & High Cycle Fatigue Testing (LCF, HCF, TMF)
- Fracture mechanics & Determination of static mechanical Material Properties
- Screws Testing acc. to DIN 65151, DIN 25201-4 and ISO 16130
- Data & Knowledge Management WIAM® for Managing Test Data, Calculation Data or Materials for Product Design
We cordially greet all visitors. We are processing your concerns and will contact you immediately in accordance with the agreement.
For questions please contact Mrs. Nancy Herold:
Phone: +49 (0)351 8837-6265